Cost: €689per person sharing
Single supplement: + €297
Select number of days when booking.
There is a 3% booking fee
Included in costs:
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- Detailed maps, Dingle Way rucksack book and Water Proof Map Cover (These are all posted to you brfore you even leave home)
- Luggage Transfer each day.
- Phone support along the way.(Accommodations and pickup numbers)
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
- Information on what to see and do in places visited.
- Information on places to eat and drink.
- Pickup can be arranged from Shannon / Kerry Airport for start of walk.
- Acoomodation in Dublin before or after your tour.
- Extra accommodation before or after this trip can be arranged for you.
- Trip to the Blasket Islands
- Eco Day Tour.
Average Persons Walking speed is approx 4Km ph so most walks are approx 4 -5hrs per day at a pleasant pace.
N.B. Get advice locally on weather conditions for the day before setting out as Irish weather can be so changable as they say in Ireland “If you don’t like the weather just wait five minutes” . If bad weather is advised on the day that you walking the shoulder of Brandon, maybe get alternative transport to get you around it, this can be arranged at your guest house.