Walking Weekend on the Dingle Way:
The Dingle Peninsula sits in the very south west of Ireland in county Kerry. The Dingle Way travels around this peninsula following its coastline from Tralee and back. It is a self-guided, long-distance trail with a total distance of 179Km.
On this weekend we will walking some its best trails between Lispole and Ballydavid. The walks are suitable for most abilities and offer excellent views and some of the finest beaches in Ireland.
The Dingle way trail is very popular and thousands of people come to Ireland each year to walk some or all of this trail. The small coastal village of Dingle is a wonderful town full of music with nice pubs and restaurants where you can relax after a long day’s walking. There are plenty of other small towns and coastal villages along the way and on this weekend, we will see plenty of them.
The trail itself travel around the mountains rather than over them and flows the as much is possible the coastline offering some incredible coastal and beach walks. The views from the trails are an incredible mix of countryside, coastlines and the Atlantic Ocean.
On this weekend we will cover some of the best scenic walking locations that the Dingle way has to offer.
Walking Weekend on the Dingle Way Includes:
- 3 nights BB with breakfast on the Dingle Peninsula.
- Staying in the towns of Dingle and Ballyferriter.
- Walking along the Dingle Way.
- Visit towns of Lispole, Dingle, Dunquin and Ballydavid.
- Guided walks with qualified guides.
- Transport from Dublin.
From the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street (Dublin) at 09:30am
If you are making your own way down we will meet you in Lispole at 2pm.
New Flexible Cancellation Policy:
If the tour is cancelled or you can’t do the tour due to the any COVID19 travel restrictions. You will get a full refund or we can postpone to another more suitable date, otherwise policy is as below.
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 7 Days in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 14 Days in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 2 weeks or more in advance.