- 4 Day – €385 pps Single supplement: + €99
- 5 Day – €470 pps Single supplement: + €135
- 6 Day – €525 pps Single supplement: + €160
- 8 Day – €635 pps Single supplement: + €235
- 9 Day – €715 pps Single supplement: + €256
- 10 Day – €755 pps Single supplement: + €295
Select number of days while booking.
Secure your Booking Now with Just 10% Deposit.
The Wicklow Way is a Self Guided Long Distance trail in Ireland with a total distance of 128Km.
About the Trail
We have broken the Wicklow way up into manageable walking trails of approx 15 -25Km per day.
The Wicklow way travels south from Dublin and wanders into the Dublin hills on the first day. After you leave Marley Park you start going up towards the hills overlooking Dublin city and bay. Then the Wicklow Way trail starts going over these hills and through Glencullen. The scenery starts to change as you enter into more of rural Ireland and County Wicklow. There are many wonderful walking trails in this area above Dublin.
The Wicklow Way trail keeps traveling south bringing you by Waterfalls, Lakes, the Mountain ranges of Wicklow and open Glens. Some highlights along the way are Lough Tay, Powerscourt Waterfall, Glendalough and Glenmalure to name a few. These are great locations for Wicklow walks that many locals would travel to do.
You will also pass through and stay in some villages such as Enniskerry, Roundwood, Glendalough, Tinahealy and Shillelagh, the walk then finishes in the small town of Clonegal.
The Wicklow way trail is made up of forest trails, open mountain tracks, boreens (old Irish roads) and roads but don’t worry the trail is very well marked and you will also have the maps and trail notes that we provide.
Wicklow is known for its scenery and is also known as “The Garden of Ireland” for its natural beauty. It’s a wonderful place for walking or hiking with its low lying mountains, small colourful towns and incredible vistas.
Wicklow walks and trails are famous to people living in Dublin and its a great resource close to our capital city.
You can decide how many days you wish to walk and we organise everything else for you along the Wicklow Way. So you can just relax enjoy the walks and incredible scenery that you will pass through. Knowing your luggage is going ahead of you to your next accommodation.
Included in costs
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- Breakfasts each morning with a wide selection to choose from.
- Detailed maps, Water Proof Map Cover
- Wicklow Way Book with interesting facts of areas visited and route descriptions.
- Luggage Transfer each day.
- Phone support along the way.(Accommodations and pickup numbers)
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
- Pickup from the Airport or accommodation to the Wicklow Way can be arranged.
- Extra nights in Dublin before and after your walk
Note: There is no cancellation fee for any cancellations due to COVID travel restrictions.
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 2 weeks in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 4 weeks in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 4 weeks or more in advance.
Wonderful Wicklow Experience
Review of Hilltoptreks
We had an excellent trip walking the Wicklow Way from Marlay Park to Iron Bridge. Terry arranged everything perfectly for us and it was an incredible way to celebrate my 30th birthday. We highly recommend using Hilltop Treks.
Date of experience: May 2019