Options and Cost:
- 5 Day – €470 pps Single supplement: + €135
- 8 Day – €635 pps Single supplement: + €235
- 9 Day – €715 pps Single supplement: + €265
- 10 Day – €755 pps Single supplement: + €295
- 11 Day – €815 pps Single supplement: + €330
- 12 Day – €895 pps Single supplement: + €380
Select the number of days you wish to walk while booking.
Secure your Booking Now with Just 10% Deposit.
The Beara Way sits in West Cork on the Beara Peninsula. It is a long distance trail walk in the South West of Ireland and is a 196Km circular route.
The Beara Way was established by a local voluntary group in the early 1990s as a co-operative involving upwards of four hundred landowners.
The Terrain on the trail consists of mainly quiet tarmac roads, bog roads, cliff top trails, woodland paths and open hillside.
West Cork is a beautiful part of Ireland with picturesque coastal villages along its shoreline and the Caha mountain range for a wonderful backdrop.
The Peninsula also boasts Ireland’s only cable car out to Dursey Island, which was initially for getting livestock back and forth to the small island.
This self guided Beara way trail is probably one of the quietest and more remote but also definitely one of the most beautiful and scenic.
The first time I visited this part of Ireland, I just couldn’t believe the incredible unspoiled beauty of the landscape and the small colorful towns of Allihies, Glengariff and Kenmare.
The area is stepped in great Irish history with the incredible story of O’Sullivan Bear. He marched his band of Irish followers from here to County Roscommon further north in an effort to save them after the battle of Kinsale. There are also many ancient monuments and stone circles from the Neolithic and druid times of Ireland’s Celtic past.
We have broken up the Beara Way into stages to make it manageable and giving you time to enjoy the walk and the locations and towns you visit along the way.
You don’t have to complete the whole way and I do recommend that you take your time to visit Beara Island or Garnish Island or some other of this areas more unique places as you come across them.
Included in costs
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- Breakfasts each morning with a wide selection to choose from.
- Travel Pack with detailed maps, guide Book and route descriptions.
- Waterproof case for maps and notes
- Luggage Transfer between accommodations.
- Phone support along the way. (Accommodations and pickup numbers) 24/7.
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
- Extra accommodation before, during or after your trip.
- Pickup from Cork / Kerry Airports.
Note: There is no cancellation fee for any cancellations due to COVID travel restrictions.
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 2 weeks in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 4 weeks in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 4 weeks or more in advance.
Wonderful Wicklow Experience
Review of Hilltoptreks
We had an excellent trip walking the Wicklow Way from Marlay Park to Iron Bridge. Terry arranged everything perfectly for us and it was an incredible way to celebrate my 30th birthday. We highly recommend using Hilltop Treks.
Date of experience: May 2019