3 or 5 Day Walking Vacation in Wicklow
3 or 5 day Guided Walking Vacation in Wicklow.
Dates 2021: May 7th, June 11th, July 2nd, Aug 20th, Sept 10th.
Departure Time: 09:30am
Pickup Location: Suffolk Street – (Molly Malone Statue)
Group Size: Small (Max 16)
• Accommodation with breakfast. (Irish Tourism board approved guest houses)
• Great scenic day tour with a guided walk or horse riding options.
• Guided walks with local guide
• Evening Meal on arrival.
• Guide to look after you with plenty of local knowledge, stories and history.
• Access to the famous Powerscourt Waterfalls.
• Irish music and dance option, extra (5 day option)
Highlights: Scenic tour of Wicklow, Glendalough, The Wicklow Way, film locations of “P.S. I Love You” and “Brave Heart”, The Wicklow Mountains National Park, Enniskerry, Powerscourt Estate and great guided walks.
County Wicklow also known as “the garden of Ireland” it is just 1 hrs drive from Dublin’s busy city centre.
We have selected the best walks in Wicklow for this tour.
The Mountains are saturated with a patch work of forests, glens, lakes and waterfalls and whether your doing the 3 or 5 day tour we will set the walks to suit your pace and needs.
Wicklow has always been and still remains a place of great inspiration to poets and writers alike. It is also steeped in its history of Irish resurrection and in the heart of the Glendalough there are the remains of the 6th Century Monastery of St. Kevin.
• A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 2 weeks in advance, or in case of no-show.
• A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 4 weeks in advance.
• No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 4 weeks or more in advance.