South West of Ireland – Walking Holiday.
Dates: 2021 – Aug 19th.
Departure Location: Suffolk St – Dublin
Small Group Tours: Small (Max 16)
7 Day South West of Ireland Walking Tour
Wild Atlantic Way Tour – South West.
This tour is designed to bring you from Dublin to enjoy some of the best walks in the South West of Ireland and explore the Wild Atlantic Way. The tour is fully guided and you will also visit many places of historical interest along the way.
You will be visiting places such as Dingle, Mt Brandon, Killarney, The Gap of Dunloe and the Lakes of Killarney. You’ll walk Ireland’s highest peak, Carrauntoohil. Explore the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and some of Ireland’s ancient monuments.
This tour follows along the South West section of the Wild Atlantic Way of Ireland’s coastline, bringing you to some of Ireland’s most wild and beautiful locations.
Kerry, Dingle, Mount Brandon, The Wild Atlantic Way, Killarney Lakes and National Park, Gap of Dunloe, Carrauntoohil, Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands, Doolin and The Burren.
- 7 Fully Guided Days Exploring Ireland’s Hidden Treasures.
- 6 Nights of Great Quality Accommodation with breakfast.
- Guided Walks with Great Guides to inform and assist you.
- Pickup and Transport for 7 Days.
- Boat across the Lakes of Killarney.
- Ferry to Aran Islands and bike hire.
- The Best of Irish Traditional Music.
- We choose our accommodation very carefully, a mix of quality Guest Houses and Hotels.
- There is Free WiFi in all the accommodations we use.
- All the rooms are en-suite.
- The accommodation we use are well used to us bringing them guests after a day’s walk and know that they somewhere comfortable to relax and freshen up.
What’s Not Included:
- Evening Meals.
- Optional Entry Fees & Extra Activity Options.
New Worry- Free Cancellation Policy:
There are no cancellation fees for any cancellation due to COVID Travel restrictions or guidelines.
Otherwise, the Cancellation Policy is as below.
• A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 2 weeks in advance, or in case of no-show.
• A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 4 weeks in advance.
• No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 4 weeks or more in advance.