All of our walks are well planned and organised beforehand so all you have to do is turn up, walk and enjoy yourself.
We plan to have our walks in a social and friendly atmosphere so there are no medals for first place. The walks are lead by an experienced guide therefore giving you the peace of mind in the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
We provide transport for our walks which makes it easy for you to get more and we also encourage Car sharing.
Letting you know about the walks
You will be notified by email about upcoming walks with detailed directions and maps to the start locations. You also be given details on the level of walk it will be i.e. easy, moderate or strenuous.
We will give you advice on clothing and equipment to have with you for the walks.
Membership of the HilltopTreks Social Hill Walking Group entitles the member to 30+ hill walks per year. More Details below.
|Your Membership Includes:
• Over 30 Fully Guided members Walks Per Year
• Transport provided for all of our walks
• You are covered under our Insurance while walking in Ireland.
• Organised Weekend walking breaks
• Qualified and experienced guides to assist you.
• Organised Walking Holidays with discounts for members..
• Discounts in many of the Walking Outlet Stores.
|Outlet Stores: discounts
Trespass.ie – 20% Instore (not on sale items)
RamblersWay– 10% Instore, 15% online sales
BaseCamp – 10% Instore (not on sale items)
Great OutDoors – 10% Instore (not on sale items)
The North Face – 10% Instore (not on sale items, Temple Bar)
Head for the Hills – 10% Instore (not on sale items) – GPO shopping Arcade, Dublin
About Members walks
• Membership Walks are usually 3 – 4 hrs in length
• Transport is available for many of the walks for those who don’t have any. Limited number on bus of 11. Car Pooling is also greatly encouraged.
• Walks are usually of a moderate level but easier and more advanced levels are included.
We also organise Weekends away in Ireland and other countries for our members.