Private Tours of Ireland
Private and Personal Tours
A private or personal tour can give you the freedom outside the boundaries of the normal Itinerary to organize the tour the way you would like it.
Private Tour (1 -12 persons): from just €450
• Pickup at your Accommodation, Airport or Port in Dublin
• Comfortable Transport for the tour
• Qualified and Friendly Guide to keep you well informed of the areas visited
• Your own personal Itinerary of places you would like to see or visit.
• A more intimate tour for you and your group.
Does Not Include:
• Entrance fees
• Lunches, Meals or Drinks
We offer many private or personal tours to many parts of Ireland for you to explore.
You could enjoy the countryside of County Wicklow or visit castles and the ancient monuments in the Boyne valley View the wonderful Cliffs of Moher or Visit film locations for the “Game of Thrones”
We offer a door to door pick up and drop off service, and put together an Itinerary based on your needs.
Price is based on Groups of 1 to 12 people. (If more than 12 people please ask for quote)
• Tour of Dublin (Walking Tour) -€250
• Wicklow, Glendalough – €450 (Does not include entrance into Powerscourt approx €7pp)
• Boyne Valley and Newgrange €450 (does not include admission to New Grange approx €6pp)
• Wicklow and Kilkenny €450
• Cliffs of Moher – €650
• Giant’s Causeway and Belfast – €650 (Does not include any entrance fees)
You can choose from one of our tour itineraries or even put your own itinerary together, with our help and advice.
You can also opt from many activities such as a guided walk in Wicklow, horse riding, Cycling, picnic, or simply a driving tour, we will cater everything to your needs.
(For groups larger than 12 please contact us at email@example.com for an Itinerary and quote)
The pickup location in Dublin for this tour is chosen by you.
It can be your Hotel, Accommodation, Port or Airport.
For most tours it is best to bring
Comfortable Walking shoes / Trainers
Rain Gear just in case
Camera to get some great shots
Q. Is this suitable for just 2 people
A. Yes, This is not a problem.
Q. Can we choose to do multiple days tour
A. Yes, We can offer this as along we have enough notice to organise it for you
Q. Can I choose to visit any part of Ireland
A. Yes, As long as its possible within a day usually, otherwise we would need to organise a multiple day tour for you.
Q. What size groups can you cater for.
A. We have a few different size buses and if we need to we can hire extra ones.