Choose your self guided walking holiday options on The Wicklow Way;
There is a 3% booking fee
Cost: €425 per person sharing
Single supplement: +€135
Day 1: Marley Park – Enniskerry 22Km
Marley Park, the official start of the Wicklow Way trail, is a beautifully maintained wooded public park. The trail then leads you on a gentle ascent into the Dublin hills, where you will be rewarded with stunning views of Dublin cith and coastline. A mixture of forestry tracks and rocky paths bring you around Fairy castle, through Glencullen Forest and on to Curtlestown where your days walking ends on the outskirts of Enniskerry village.
Day 2: Enniskerry – Roundwood 15Km
Todays trail brings you through Crone Wood into Powerscourt Deerpark, where you will pass by Powerscourt Waterfall before rounding the shoulder of Djouce Mountain, before passing Lough Tay and on to Roundwood through foresty trails and hillside paths.
Back on the trail at Lake Park, your walk from Roundwood takes you on quiet country roads and onto Paddock Hill, by winding, hillside paths, before going back down into the valley to finish your day in Laragh and the 6th century monactic city of Glendalough.
Day 4: Glendalough – Glenmalure 16Km
From Glendalough, the forestry trails takes you around the side of Mullacor mountain and into the valley of Glenmalure, an area steeped in history. Glenmalure a glacial valley, 8kms long, was the scene for many battles, the most famous of which took place in 1798.
Day 5: Depart Glenmalure
Included in costs
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- Detailed maps, Water Proof Map Cover
- The Wicklow Way Book with interesting facts of areas visited and route descriptions.
- Maps, books and information are posted to you before you even come to Ireland.
- Luggage Transfer each day.
- Phone support along the way.(Accommodations and pickup numbers)
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
- Pickup from Dublin Airport or accommodation to start of Wicklow Way can be arranged.
- Tickets for evening meal with traditional Irish music and dance show with transport can be organised.
- Extra night(s) in Dublin before and after your walk.
- Transport back from the end of the Wicklow Way can also be arranged