The Beara Peninsula, sits at the south west of Ireland and juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. It sits in both the counties of Cork and Kerry and is approx 48miles of hiking trail from Glengariff to Dursey sounds. It is probably one of the most remote of the peninsulas that sit in this part of Ireland and some might say the most beautiful and wild. A premier location to walk in Ireland. A location like no other for a walking holiday in Ireland, the Beara way has everything a hiking tour should.
We will organise every aspect of your adventure travel, we even move your bags each day to your next accommodation. This is backpacking without the backache.
You can Choose These walking holiday options on The Beara Way;
Included in costs
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- Travel Pack with detailed maps and guide Book with interesting facts of areas visited and route descriptions.
- Luggage Transfer each day.
- Phone support along the way. (Accommodations and pickup numbers) 24/7.
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
- Extra accommodation before, during or after your trip.
- Pickup from Cork / Kerry Airports.
- Ferry to Beara Island.
- Cable Car to Dursey Island (The only cable car in the country) Just €8 for adult.