Fee is €199 per year.
Offer of €299 for 2 people Joining
Renewal Fee for Members €100.
All of our walks are meticulously planned and organised, so all you have to do is turn up and enjoy your walk in a social and friendly atmosphere, with an experienced guide on hand at all times. We do all of the organisation and planning on your behalf, providing some transport, organising Car sharing and emailing detailed directions and maps for start locations, and we give advice on clothing and equipment.
All you have to do is turn up on the day and enjoy the hills and the company of your fellow walkers.
Membership of the HilltopTreks Social Hill Walking Group entitles the member to 30+ hill walks per year. More Details below.
Complete beginners more than welcome.
|Your Membership Includes:
• Over 20 Fully Guided members Walks Per Year
• Free access to many more walks
• Free access to any Course Walks
• Free access to all tourist walks.
• Membership starts on the day you make your payment and lasts for 12 months.
• 10% off to members on any of our Tours from 3 day to 8 day
• discounts in many of the Walking Outlet Stores.
|Outlet Stores: discounts
Trespass.ie - 20% Instore (not on sale items)
RamblersWay- 10% Instore, 15% online sales
BaseCamp - 10% Instore (not on sale items)
Great OutDoors - 10% Instore (not on sale items)
The North Face - 10% Instore (not on sale items, Temple Bar)
Head for the Hills - 10% Instore (not on sale items) - GPO shopping Arcade, Dublin
About Members walks
• Membership Walks are usually 3 - 4 hrs in length
• Transport is available for many of the walks for those who don’t have any. Limited number on bus of 11. Car Pooling is also greatly encouraged.
• Walks are usually of a moderate level but easier and more advanced levels are included.
We also organise Weekends away in Ireland and other countries for our members.
Do I need to be fit for the walking club?
A: We have a mix of fitness levels in our group and so we arrange many of our walks to suit peoples abilities.
I'm just a beginner, are the walks suitable?
I don't have my own transport, how do I get to the walks?
A: We organise car pooling for all of our walks and we also have a minibus.
Walks are usually in the Dublin Wicklow area, Details are sent to members of walks before dates.
(more walks will be added)
|Some Members Walk dates for 2017
|Sun Jan 15th||Sun July 16th|
|Sat Feb 18th||Sat Aug 12th|
|Fri Mar 17th (St Pats)||Sept Weekend Away|
|Easter Weekend Away||Sun Oct 15th|
|Sun May 14th||Sat Nov 11th|
|Sat June 10th||Sun Dec 10th|