Fee is €199 per year.
Offer of €299 for 2 people Joining
Renewal Fee for Members €100.
|Select an Option|
or send a chq or potal order made out to HilltopTreks Ltd and post to 17 Dodder Lawn, Dodder Valley Park Firhouse D24
Membership starts on the day you make your payment and lasts for 12 months
Meet like minded people, improve your overall health and enoy the outdoors, we also organise some great weekends away and holidays.
All of our walks are meticulously planned and organised, so all you have to do is turn up and enjoy your walk in a social and friendly atmosphere, with an experienced guide on hand at all times. We do all of the organisation and planning on your behalf, providing some transport, organising Car sharing and emailing detailed directions and maps for start locations, and we give advice on clothing and equipment.
All you have to do is turn up on the day and enjoy the hills and the company of your fellow walkers.
Membership of the HilltopTreks Social Hill Walking Group entitles the member to 30+ hill walks per year. More Details below.
Complete beginners more than welcome.
|Your Membership Includes:
• Over 30 Fully Guided members Walks Per Year
• Transport provided for all of our walks
• You are covered under our Insurance while walking in Ireland.
• Organised Weekend walking breaks
• Qualified and experienced guides to assist you.
• Organised Walking Holidays with discounts for members..
• Discounts in many of the Walking Outlet Stores.
|Outlet Stores: discounts
Trespass.ie - 20% Instore (not on sale items)
RamblersWay- 10% Instore, 15% online sales
BaseCamp - 10% Instore (not on sale items)
Great OutDoors - 10% Instore (not on sale items)
The North Face - 10% Instore (not on sale items, Temple Bar)
Head for the Hills - 10% Instore (not on sale items) - GPO shopping Arcade, Dublin
About Members walks
• Membership Walks are usually 3 - 4 hrs in length
• Transport is available for many of the walks for those who don’t have any. Limited number on bus of 11. Car Pooling is also greatly encouraged.
• Walks are usually of a moderate level but easier and more advanced levels are included.
We also organise Weekends away in Ireland and other countries for our members.
Do I need to be fit for the walking club?
A: We have a mix of fitness levels in our group and so we arrange many of our walks to suit peoples abilities.
I'm just a beginner, are the walks suitable?
I don't have my own transport, how do I get to the walks?
A: We organise car pooling for all of our walks and we also have a minibus.
Walks are usually in the Dublin Wicklow area, Details are sent to members of walks before dates.
(more walks will be added)
|Members Walk dates for 2018|
|Jan Sun 14th||July 6th - 8th - Weekend in Connemara|
|Feb Sun 18th||Aug Sat 11th|
|Mar 17th (St Pats)||Sept 14th - 16th Weekend in Kerry|
|April 13th - 15th Weekend in Mayo||Oct Sat 13th|
|May Sun 13th||Nov Sun11th|
|June Sat 9th||Dec Sat 15th|