It can be a bit of a chore going through the internet trying to find accommodation, travel information, trains etc for you stay before and after your tour with us. So we have kindly created this page to keep all the little things you would like to know to get you about Ireland and where you could stay in Dublin in the one handy location.
Of course if its not here you can always email or phone us and we would be happy to help.
So lets Start.
Where can I stay in Dublin close to the tour Pickup Point?
Dublin – Accommodation:
- Academy Plaza - Great Hotel Accommodation in Dublin city centre
- Castle Hotel - Elegent Georgian Hotel - City Center.
- Cassidy’s Hotel – Affordable accommodation in Dublin city
- Hotel St George – Parnell Square Dublin – City centre.
- Harding Hotel – Close to Christ Church – Dublin
- Maldron Hotel – Cardiff Lane – City Centre Dublin
- Trinity City Hotel – Dublin city centre close to Trinity Collage.
- Wynns Hotel - Has been a well known Dublin landmark for over 150 years .
- Sandymount Hotel at Aviva Stadium - Herbert Road, Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4.
- Hotels in Ballsbridge - The SchoolHouse
- Aviva Stadium Hotel Dublin - Aberdeen Lodge Dublin
- Dublin Boutique Hotel - The Clarence Hotel in Dublin City Centre
- Talbot Street Dublin - Ripley Court Hotel
- Hotels Ireland - Hotels Ireland features great value accommodation and lodgings in Dublin and throughout Ireland
- Cheap Hotels Dublin Looking for a cheap hotels in Dublin, Baggot Court Hotel offers great price ranges in Dublin City Centre
- B&B Ireland - Great Directory for Bed and Breakfasts in the Dublin area
- Kilronan House – Quality Accommoadtion close to St Stephen’s Green
- Fitzwilliam Townhouse – Close to St Stephen’s Green – Dublin
- Ariel House – Ballsbridge D4 Dublin
- Morehampton Townhouse – Ballsbridge D4 - Dublin
- B&B Dublin Fitzwilliam Guesthouse, B&B Dublin, Ireland located walking distance from St. Stephen's Green in Dublin City Centre.
- Guest Houses Dublin Enjoy B&B accommodation in Dublin 4, Waterloo Lodge 3 Star Hotel Ballsbridge Dublin
- Hostelz- Worlds Largest List of Hostels in Dublin.
- Barnacles - Great Hostel Accommodation in Dublin - Temple Bar
- Jacobs Inn – Hostal in the centre of Dublin close to Bus and train station
- Generator Hostal – Smithfield – Dublin City – Close to train line.
- Isaacs Hostal – Dublin city centre close to rail and bus station
- Avalon House – Dublin city centre – Close to St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Abbey Court Hostal – Dublin City Centre – Close to O’Connell St
What is the bus service in Ireland called? (how to get to Dublin, Killarney, Cork etc by bus)
- Bus Eireann - National Bus Service
- Aircoach - Buses from Dublin Airport to city.
- Dublin Bus - Local Dublin Buses
What is the rail system in Ireland called?
What are the main airports in Ireland?
How do I get to Ireland by Ferry?
Car Rental in Ireland
What is the Currency used in Ireland?
We are part of the EEC so our currency is the Euro.
N.B. Northern Ireland uses Sterling.